what is the cuisine at restaurant marron?
- restaurant marron serves new american cuisine.
can you accommodate dietary restrictions?
- we do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions or allergies but cannot make any guarantee that any of our dishes are entirely vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, celiac-friendly, shellfish-free and/or nut-free.
- a large number of the products we use are processed in facilities that come into contact with food allergens, such as animal products, dairy, gluten, shellfish and/or nuts.
- we may not always be able to accommodate dietary restrictions communicated to us upon arrival.
do you take reservations?
- reservations can be made online anytime or by phone wednesday through sunday.
- not all available tables are published online. please contact the restaurant directly if you are unable to book your preferred time slot.
- reservations are taken up to 30 days in advance.
- please contact the restaurant directly at (206) 322-0409 to book a reservation for parties of 5+
- parties of 5+ must participate in the carte blanche menu for the entire table. a la carte is not available for parties of 5+.
is there a dress code?
what's the menu like?
- for dinner wednesday to saturday, we offer an a la carte menu, a 3 course prix-fixe (your choice of appetizer+entrée+dessert/cheese) and our signature carte blanche (presented in 6 courses). for sunday supper, we offer a 3-course prix-fixe menu.
what beverages do you offer?
can i bring my own wine?
- you are welcome to bring up to 2 bottles of wine per party as long as they are not on the wine list. the corkage fee is $35 per bottle.
- one corkage fee is waived for each bottle purchased.
what forms of payment do you accept?
- we accept visa, mastercard and discover as well as cash payments.